If you've ever perused The Coveteur, you'd know that the closets of the folks they profile are just as interesting and colorful as the people themselves. That said, one thing I'm absolutely in luhhhve (yep, that much) with regarding The Coveteur's unique appeal, is the constant combination of high-end shine pieces (like a classic Chanel clutch) paired with quite a few down-to-earth sneaker favorites.
I like these pairings so much that I decided to write about it. Wanna read it? Scroll on, playa:
8. Adrianne Ho And Her Combos Are Perfect For Girls Who Work, Run, & Sweat.
Images: Work It Out With Adrianne Ho, Run It Out With Adrianne Ho & Sweat It Out With Adrianne Ho
7. Derek Mattison's Closet Earns Him Every Bit Of An Honorable Mention.
Image: Derek Mattison, Creative Director - Los Angeles
6. Kimberley Ntsimi's Print Perfection.
Images: Kimberley Ntsimi, Student & Philanthropist - New York
5. Coveteur Co-Founder Erin Kleinberg Brings Fashionable Kick-Chic
4. Aleali May Keeps Couture Simple
Images: Aleali May, Image Consultant - New York
3. Platinum Is The Word For Leaf Greener.
Image: Leaf Greener, Stylist/Senior Fashion Editor ELLE China - London
2. Alone In a Room Full of Kicks? That's Isabel Adrian.
Images: Steve Angello & Isabel Adrian, DJ/Producer & Model/Designer - Los Angeles
1. Chimoa Nnadi’s Closet Is Something Like a Sneaker Gold Mine
Images: Chioma Nnadi, Fashion News Director Vogue.com - New York
Who would you swap closets with? Let us know below and be sure to check out TheCoveteur.com for more sneaker finds!